Trends & Consulting in Beauty Innovation
THE NEW SEEDS OF INSPIRATION FOR YOUR COSMETICS PROJECTS
Trends presentation to boost insights and inspiration
Strategic and Creative Consulting - Dedicated to product innovations
Storytelling - translating concepts into clear consumer messages
Our latest trend report - Beauty Decoding 2015 is available. Discover the new aspirational beauty, the latest product & retail trends, and our six beauty innovation universes. This full report is a rich source of inspiration for your future innovations. Please contact us to receive a full pitch.
This new report is based on a qualitative survey made in France, the USA, South Korea amongst over 300 young women aged 18-25 and in-store visits in Paris, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Seoul. It explores the key values driving this target market and identifies four prospective universes for brands.
Get the best inspiration out of your visits in New York or Paris with our Beauty Tours. Tailored visits of unconventional places, retail or beauty destinations. More information here
OUR BUSY BEAUTY TROTTER AGENDA ...
- New York : January 10 - 17 for our inspiration Tour on USA Trends
- USA West Coast - Mid March 2015
We have the pleasure to speak at various international beauty shows. Click here for our past and future appearances.
Our 2014 agenda :
- South Korea - March 9 to 15: In Seoul for an inspiration tour, a research on Gen Next, and attendance of the Make-Up in Seoul event
- Paris - April 8: Speaking at the UEBT "The Beauty of Sourcing with Respect" International Conference
- California - April 14 to 15: In San Francisco and Los Angeles for our next Inspiration USA trend report
- New York - May 6 to 12 for our Inspiration USA Trend Report
- Paris - Make-Up in Paris - June 13 at 3:15 pm "Beauty and femininity in the USA – Roots & Trends"
- Paris - Beyond Beauty Event - September 10 at 12:30 pm - Conference with IPSOS -
Read more in the Premium Beauty News article.
- New-York - Make-Up in New York - September 24 - The evolution of luxury values and the new prospective territories for cosmetic brands