Trends & Consulting in Beauty Innovation
THE NEW SEEDS OF INSPIRATION FOR YOUR COSMETICS PROJECTS
Trends presentation to boost insights and inspiration
Strategic and Creative Consulting - Dedicated to product innovations
Storytelling - translating concepts into clear consumer messages
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "THE BEAUTY OF SOURCING WITH RESPECT"
The UEBT International Conference on the Beauty of Sourcing with Respect was held on June 1, in Paris, at the Marriott Champs Elysées.
We were proud to present the learnings of the UEBT Barometer 2017 with the UEBT team, the results of a quantitive survey made in 5 countries with IPSOS as well as qualitative survey based on street interviews.
Full results on the UEBT website: here
More info www.ethicalbiotrade.org
For info on last years's survey : 2016 Barometer results
#GENNEXT #BEAUTY #CONNECTED
Our latest Trend Report is out! #Beauty Connected is a thorough report on the evolutions of Beauty in the context of the evolution of the digital arena with a focus on the Gen Next Generation also called Millennials. What are the evolutions in the representation of Femininity? What changes for the beauty industry? Who are the new digital players and their influence? What has been the changes for the consumer? This analysis will be based on a survey made amongst 250 beauty consumers in France and USA.
For more information on price and timing, please contact us: email@example.com.
Our latest trend report - Beauty Augmented - Trends in MakeUp is available. Discover the new aspirational beauty, the latest product & retail trends, and our six beauty innovation universes. This full report is a rich source of inspiration for your future innovations. Please contact us to receive a full pitch.
#GENNEXT #beauty connected
This new report is based on a qualitative survey made in France, and the USA amongst over 250 young women aged 18-35 and in-store visits in Paris, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Seoul. It explores the key values driving this target market, the impact of digital and identifies four prospective universes for brands.
Get the best inspiration out of your visits in New York, California or Paris with our Beauty Tours. Tailored visits of unconventional places, retail or beauty destinations. More information here
OUR BUSY BEAUTY TROTTER AGENDA ...
2017 Trips or Conferences
Los Angeles - Curating the MakeUp in Los Angeles Conference - "New Influences from California and their Impact in Beauty of the California Beauty- 8 Feb 2017 "- Quixote Studio - Los Angeles
Seoul - MakeUp in Seoul - Conference - “How the Selfie Generation Is Impacting the Beauty Industry – Trends and Inspiration from the US market” - April 5, 2017
- Paris - June 1, 2017 - "The Beauty of Sourcing with Respect" Conference.
- Paris - June 22, 2017 - MakeUp in Paris - Introducing the presentation of Google
- Paris - June 28, 2017 - Journée de la Beauté du CEW - Presentation of USA trends
2016Trips or Conferences:
- New York - MakeUp in New York Event - September 8, 2016 - 3:00 pm - Trends in MakeUp and Indie Brands - The Rise of the Creative Brands - Presentation followed by a round table animated by Leila Rochet and Jennifer Ritter.
Paris Beauty Tour September 2016
Seoul - Beauty Tour & Inspiration November 1-7, 2016
Lyon - November 8, 2016 - presentation at the CED - GenNext And Their Relation To Beauty. Info here.
Los Angeles - Private Beauty Tour December 1-8, 2016
- Paris - January 19, 2016 - CEW Conference - Generation Y & Z - Decoding their beauty behavior here for more info
- Beauty Tour Los Angeles - February 2, 2016 Private Tour
- Los Angeles - February 3, 2016 - MakeUp in Action - The Evolution of MakeUp and representation of femininity. More info here.
- Paris- Spa Event 2016 - April 2, 2016 at 11:30 - Conference- "The trends in Skincare & Spa in Europe and America" . More info here.
- Paris - UEBT Event - BSR 2016 - May 26, 2016. We are proud to help the UEBT for this international conference. Learn about the 2016 Biodiversity barometer. More info here.
- Sao Paulo - December 9, 2015 at 3:00 pm - Connected Beauty
OUR WORK WITH THE UEBT
The importance of respecting Biodiversity
Cosmetics Inspiration & Creation was proud to craft for the UEBT all the tools distributed at the international conference as well as the barometer website and the infographics on the importance of respecting biodiversity in our lives and our industry.
Nature inspires us, let's respect nature and people who depend on nature in their daily lives.
Here is the link to the info graphics : here - please share
Visit the Biodiversity Barometer website and learn more about what consumers expect from companies: here
Follow us on instagram: @cosmeticseeds
Follow us on Twitter: @cosmeticseeds
Our latest pics: